So, Who Exactly Is K. Woods?

Well if you aren't very familiar with who i am, let me be the first to introduce you to myself: I am an artist, a cultured young man, an intellectual writer, a thoughtful musician, an older brother, a mother's only son, the product of a South Side Chicago slum. Most of all, I'm just an ordinary man with extraordinary talents. Take a walk in my shoes. Listen to my music, view videos of my endeavors, and support my dreams as i fight to make them a reality

Monday, October 11, 2010

Young Money & Who Is K. Woods? Presents: Lil' Chuckee's 15th Birthday Bash

S/O to the homie Lil' Chuckee for the filming opportunity. The young homey did it BIG for his birthday. Not to mention it was the BET Hip-Hop Awards Weekend. Check appearances by Donnis, Mickey Factz, Kardinal Offishall, Shanell, D. Woods, Pill, Tiny, T.I., and the OMG Girls. YOUNG MONEY!!!! PART 1 PART 2 PART 3

No comments:

Post a Comment